Saturday, November 7, 2020

Door Step School would like to thank Monica Manmadkar, for raising around 32K (INR) and Mr.Girish Manmadkar for collaborating with his organization to match the same amount. This will go a long way in helping our children.



"As someone who strongly believes in the prowess of education, I have always tried to do my part in ensuring that everyone worldwide has equitable access to quality education. When I was a child, I'd volunteer with my dad for Asha For Education, helping him and other runners raise funds for children in India. As I was perusing Asha's website, I came across DSS. I immediately loved their mission, as it not only pertains to providing education but also focuses on building key soft skills. Through my organization, FUSD Challenge Success, I worked to raise funds to impact my global community and ensure that no child is left behind when it comes to getting a proper education. Our mission at FUSD Challenge Success and my commitment to ensuring that no child is left behind in education worked perfectly to make our fundraiser successful. We hosted a few events and webinars, where all of the proceeds were donated to DSS. Community members, students, and parents all were extremely supportive of this initiative and generously donated. I am glad that there was no major challenge to our fundraiser; however, I wish we'd collect more donations. I'm gratified to know that I played a role in reducing the barrier and the socioeconomic gap to education - Ms. Monica Manmadkar, USA



No comments:

Post a Comment