Friday, April 9, 2021

Testimonial by Col. Ashutosh Kulkarni

 I am Col Ashutosh Kulkarni, retired from the Indian Army in 2019 after 23 years of service. 

I came across Door Step School on the Internet and felt touched, primarily because of the Noble Cause that the Organisation is striving for.

When I was just about to start my journey as a volunteer with Door Step School, the Lockdown was imposed due to Covid -19 in Mar this year and it made me wait for nine months to commence with my little contribution with DSS. Since then I am now taking four different small batches of students of Class IV and X.

Having interacted with the staff of DSS and a few students, I do realize that although the wings of Education are spreading there still is scope for further stretching them a little longer and wider. The gravity or the importance of quality learning is yet to mature among the less privileged populace. However, I strongly feel that with our wholehearted and consistent efforts, the situation will keep improving. 

Thank you, DSS for giving me this opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment