Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Volunteer Testimonial- Shalaka Vaidya

Working with DSS was a great experience for me. It was for the first time I realized how well technology can help you to get connected with different parts of the world. I always loved working with children. The most fascinating thing I experienced during those story sessions is the curiosity in their eyes and how they establish the connection with the things they experience. This is really valuable to me. All the volunteers working on sites are selfless and so humble and they are doing extremely well. Seriously, I salute all the hard work each and every team member is doing there. I am always happy to tell stories on different topics, different age groups and have discussions over them. 

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment