Monday, August 10, 2020

Testimonial by Mr Abhishek Jain - Cognizant Pune

"To me, DoorStepSchool has been one of the most respected organizations working in Pune. But my respect for what you have been doing went many notches up when I visited the community in Bhosari where the food kits we had donated were being distributed. I felt very humbled that day when I saw poverty in its true form and the havoc COVID-19 has created in the lives of these people. I saw people literally ready to do anything to get food grain and ready to walk as long as two KMs whether they are young or old, fit, or injured. It was a very humbling experience and I must say that I am really proud that you are supporting such a community and that Cognizant could play a small part in your endeavor. I left the place thinking that these people have a long way to go before normalcy comes back to their lives. We thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing the true service to humanity." - Mr. Abhishek Jain, Sr. Manager CSR< Regional Head Outreach, Cognizant, Pune.


We , Thank you Mr. Abhishek for your wishes and kind words.

No comments:

Post a Comment